Benefits & Payroll Administration Consulting
Safety Programs & Training
Cortni Potapowicz is the owner of C-HAWK STAFFING & CONSULTING. She specializes in Manufacturing, with extensive knowledge in Logistics. Her goal is to improve your workforce, as well as provide you knowledge on Employee Retention, Safety Training Programs, Worker’s Compensation, Benefits, and Payroll for Temporary to Permanent Placement, or Permanent Placement for higher-skilled positions. Pre-hire background checks and drug screens are available. She can manage all post-injury procedures protecting your Experience Modifier and mitigate your risk of rates rising.
Potapowicz is available to help clients create Employee Handbooks, PTO Plans, Flex Time Programs, and other HR-related employee communications and policies.
- Assist with searching for Grant Opportunities for your Business
- Attend Economic Development Meetings to see how businesses will be supported in your area
- Diagnose the deficiencies in your business to improve workforce
- Educate on how to hire for culture
- Make sure clients are keeping with industry trends to properly staff workforce.
Education & Activities
In addition to holding a Bachelor’s of Science with a heavy emphasis on Human Resources, Potapowicz served as the Transitioning and Military Chair for the Northwest Florida Manufacture’s Council (2013-2014), is a frequent participant in TAP panels to educate Transitioning Military on how to work with a Staffing Company to begin their career in the Civilian Sector, and works with agencies such as Economic Development and Tourist Development to help businesses grow.